COACH'S NIGHT OUT
The Coach's Night Out Contest
Manitoba has the most dedicated coaches in the world. Our coaches are constantly giving their time to the amateur sport system. Often this means they give up spending time with family and/or friends.
Coaching Manitoba with the support of our partners the Manitoba Chicken Producers, The Winehouse and the Fairmont Hotel are pleased to be able to say "thanks" to all our coaches. You deserve a Night Out!
Congratulations to our 2011 grand prize winner: Corrie Lebrun!
Grand Prize Includes:
- Dinner for winner plus 7 guests
- Fabulous 5-course meal featuring Manitoba chicken
- Meal prepared by a Chef Terry Gareta of Mise restaurant
- Wine pairings by The Winehouse's in house Sommelier James Engstrom
- 1 night hotel accommodation for two at the Fairmont
- This contest is open to all Manitoba coaches who have completed, or are completing, the Respect in Sport Program.
- Enter via our eNews, Coach's Clipboard. (Click here to sign up)
- Early bird draws will be made for people who enter prior to June 16, 2011.
- Contest closes at midnight on CST July 29, 2011
Click here to view Coach's Night Out poster
Thank you to our sponsors!